A Quick Introduction
A manager intended to allow for anonymous posting mainly with regard to privacy issues.
Any site visitor can make an anonymous post by following a link to
/anonymouspostmanager/post_form.cgi. By default, the form is protected by a CAPTCHA to prevent spam. After a post is submitted, it must be approved by an administrator. The administrator can mark posts as "Approved" or "Not Approved". Approved posts will be sent to the mailing list.
The following maps and templates are used to configure Anonymous Post Manager:
- LOCAL_ANONYMOUSPOST_APPROVED_EMAIL_FROM - Sender e-mail address for an automatic notification e-mail which is sent when an Anonymous Post is approved. This email address should be subscribed to the mailing list.
- LOCAL_ANONYMOUSPOST_APPROVED_EMAIL_TO - Recipient e-mail address for an automatic notification e-mail which is sent when an Anonymous Post is approved.
- LOCAL_ANONYMOUSPOST_ATTACHMENT_DIR - Directory to save attachments to anonymous posts.
- LOCAL_ANONYMOUSPOST_MODERATOR_EMAIL - Anonymous Post moderator e-mail address. An antomatic notification e-mail is sent to this e-mail address when a new Anonymous Post is submitted.
- anonymouspost_email.template - Template for formatting mailing list emails.
- anonymouspost_form.template - Template for formatting anonymous post form.
- allowed_html.template - Template for list of HTML tags that are allowed in a post.
- anonymouspost_moderator_email.template - Template for formatting email notification to moderator.
Copyright © 2019 Peregrine Computer Consultants Corp. All rights reserved.
About Lunpa, our mascot. Her mother was a hamster and her father was an ill-tempered Chilean M00se. Oddly, neither smelt of elderberries.
The artist is Jennifer Lomax