LunpaCMS doesn't have its own mailing label print function, however, users can generate mailing labels through Microsoft Office Word using member data CSV file exported from LunpaCMS.
- Click "Search Members" from Admin menu, and search members who you will make mailing labels with.
- After searching members click "Export to CSV" button and save the file on your computer.
- Open Miscrosoft Word. (Word 2007 was used in this documentation.)
- From Word click on Mailings tab.
- Click "Start Mail Merge" icon, and click "Labels..." option under "Start Mail Merge."
- You will get Label Options window. Choose proper label option for you (Avery, 5162).
- Click "Select Recipients" icon, and click "Use Existing List..." option under "Select Recipients."
- Find your CSV file from Select Data Source window, and click "Open" button.
- Click "Insert Merge Fields" icon, and select all data fields you want to put on labels. Select one field each time.
- After selecting all data fields, arrange them to look properly by adding line break, space, and comma.
- Click "Update Labels" icon. You will see updated data field format is copied to all labels.
- Click "Preview Results" icon. You will see your data is populated to each field.
- Save your work. Please remember you will need the CSV data file when you open the saved Word file later.
Copyright © 2018 Peregrine Computer Consultants Corp. All rights reserved.
About Lunpa, our mascot. Her mother was a hamster and her father was an ill-tempered Chilean M00se. Oddly, neither smelt of elderberries.
The artist is Jennifer Lomax