Below are the steps to transfering a site to a new name:
- Change the map LOCAL_DOMAIN (either through the database or through map manager before you shutdown apache) to the new domain name
- Shutdown apache
- Rename the physical directory
- Change httpd.conf to refer to the new directory
- Start apache back up
- Change library pm to refer to the new directory
- Change local.cnf link and INC inside the cnf
- Edit every cgim to change old dir to the new dir
- Delete symlinks in /html/images linked to colors
- Change .htaccess file in admin to refer to new path
- Clear the cached dir to rebuild color links
- Grep to make sure you caught everything
Copyright © 2019 Peregrine Computer Consultants Corp. All rights reserved.
About Lunpa, our mascot. Her mother was a hamster and her father was an ill-tempered Chilean M00se. Oddly, neither smelt of elderberries.
The artist is Jennifer Lomax